Personal Author:. Bruhn, Manfred. Publication Information:.
Physical Description:. Subject Term:.
Service industries -- Marketing -- Management. Customer services -- Marketing -- Management. Business logistics -- Management. Added Author:. Georgi, Dominik. Summary Services Marketing: Managing the Service Value Chain 1st edition argues that all service management efforts are aimed to enhance value in order to improve the bottom line. Select a list. Make this your default list. What makes Biblio different?
- Gene Cloning and Manipulation;
- - Services Marketing: Managing the Service Value Chain by Manfred Bruhn.
- Renewables Information 2004.
- START YOUR BUSINESS.
- Regionalism in East Asia: Why Has It Flourished Since 2000 and How Far Will It Go??
Facebook Instagram Twitter. Sign In Register Help Cart.
Special order items
Cart items. Toggle navigation. Stock photo. Search Results Results 1 -5 of 5.
The three components of excellent service quality
Very Good. Prentice Hall, Services Marketing Manfred Bruhn. Services Marketing: Managing the Service Value Chain 1st edition argues that all service management efforts are aimed to enhance value in order to improve the bottom line.
- Services marketing : managing the service value chain - EconBiz.
- Services marketing : managing the service value chain - Ghent University Library.
- Services Marketing: Managing the Service Value Chain - Manfred Bruhn - Google книги;
- Kurt Vonnegut: Letters.
Written from a European perspective, the book demonstrates that through strategic orientation and innovation, the firm and share Bookseller: Ria Christie Collections , Greater London, United Kingdom Seller rating:. Pearson Education Canada, Ships with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements.
May be ex-library. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! More tools Find sellers with multiple copies Add to want list.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Add to want list. Are you a frequent reader or book collector? Social responsibility Did you know that since , Biblio has used its profits to build 12 public libraries in rural villages of South America?